Frequently Asked Questions
1. What style of conferences can you accommodate?
We can organise the layout of the room around your requirements. Popular arrangements are theatre, boardroom, u-shape and classroom, with projection and speaking space taken into account.
2. How many bedrooms do you have?
Hazlewood Castle - 35
Best Western Angel & Royal- 29
Best Western Dower House & Spa- 29
Kings Head- 26
3. Do you have your own equipment for meetings?
We can provide basic equipment. Pa sysytems and other additional technical equipment can be hired in at an additional cost.
4. Do you offer outdoor activities?
Hazlewood Castle Only.
Corporative are experts in setting up tailor-made activities at the castle, to suit your team building needs. Clay Pigeon shooting can also be arranged for parties over 10.
5. Do you offer reduced rates for residential packages?
From time to time we run a reduced delegate rate, so please ask when booking.
6. Does the rate include VAT?
Indeed, all rates include VAT.
7. Could you offer a breakfast meeting?
Yes, we can offer a function room with delicious breakfast buffet and plenty of coffee for waking up.
8. Can you cater for special dietary requirements?
Certainly, our chef can design an alternative based on any diet.
9. Do you offer private dining?
We offer private dining options at each venue - view our private dining page for more information.
10. How about other entertainment?
We are pleased to accommodate any live musicians and dinner entertainment, offering contacts if required.
11. Can you cater for disabled guests?
We can arrange ground floor meeting space in 3 of our venues, unfortunately not at the Kings Head Hotel.
12. Do you offer car parking?
All venues have car parking which is free of charge.
13. Can I contact you by email?
Yes, we can be reached at email@example.com
14. How do I make a booking?
Either call or email us with details of your requirements and a preferred date, then we will look at availability and costs for you. If you would like to book, advise us in writing and we will reserve the facilities.
15. Can I provisionally reserve a date if I am unsure?
We can hold a date for two weeks with no obligation. After 2 weeks we will contact you again to see if you wish to confirm or release the booking.
16. How do I confirm my booking?
We will need a signed copy of our Terms & Conditions, which also details the required deposit.
17. What is your cancellation policy?
Please view our terms & conditions page for full details